14g Gluten flour
15g Olive Oil
- Mix together all group 1 Ingredients, cover and leave for at-least 12 hours.
- Combine group 1 with group 2 flours, yeast and water. mix for 5mins till a light dough forms, rest for 15mins.
- Add group 3 and knead until fully developed (roughly 15mins) cover and rest for 15mins.
- Stretch dough and fold in three repeating every 30 up to 3 times.
- Sprink semolina or rye flour on a bench, tip dough and stretch out gently to a rectangular shape with a thickness of approx 4cm.
- Cut to required shape and size, gently mould and place on floured trays. cover and proof for 40 mins.
- Bake in steamed oven at 250 degrees for 25mins reduce heat to 200 degrees open damper valve and bake for a further 15mins