400g Pork Steaks (cutlet, loin or fillet)
1tsp Vegetable Oil
100g Soft Breadcrumbs
Pinch of Salt
- take as much fat of your pork steaks as possible, pound meat with a meat pounder then squash together back to original form.
- season lightly with salt and pepper, roll steaks in flour and leave to sit for a minute.
- in a bowl whisk egg and oil, dip floured steaks in egg till soaked up then coat in breadcrumbs. once again dip crumbed steaks in egg mix then crumbs once more.
- place double coated steaks in pan of frying vegetable oil and cook slowly constantly flipping to cook steaks thoroughly. place off to side on a plate.
- slice thinly and place in a lightly greased frying pan to reheat before serving or give extra cooking if necessary.